Here’s some basic tutorial. You can explore yourself.
1. Open new space and start drawing.
2. You can choose spray paint, paint brush, roll brush, markers, and eraser. Pick the size of the brush.
3. There is also a color picker. You can even choose color opacity.
4. To make it easier, Google provides back, forward, zoom in, and zoom out button.
5. On the upper right, you can pick Enter to save your street art. I’m having trouble entering to my Gmail account. “Error: redirect_uri_mismatch” message keeps coming up. Oh bummer.
In the middle, you can share it to your social network and Google+ contact.
The round button is to wash the canvas and start fresh.
6. This is where the magic happens! You can see how your painting will look in the public spaces. Just click the arrow in the bottom and then voila! Your painting in the building, house, billboard, etc. This feature transform your painting to a street art projection. How cool is that? Me likey 🙂
7. Click the arrow to browse your display option.
Now you can called it “street art maybe?” 🙂
Google Indonesia held a competition where you can submit your work of art with Gmail account. Every Thursday, the jury will choose one winner from ten most voted street arts. This project starts October 24th, 2012 to January 4th, 2013. So, start drawing and ask your friends to vote for you!